05 May 2006
I think I should cave in to the convenience of a real cell phone before I cave to the aural pleasure an iPod promises. So, for now, I have a hypothetical iPod.
There are a number of places at which the music is reminiscent of my hypothetical iPod.
1. Spinning Class: Where I can hear "Livin' la vida loca," "Fly me to the Moon," and the "Toreader song" from Carmen in one hour.
2. _________________: Fill in your favorite women's music festival.
3. Olmsted Falls High School prom, 1964.
4. The set of a Bollywood movie
5. A gay piano bar
6. _________________: Fill in your second favorite women's music festival.
Posted by peppermintlisa