05 May 2006

hypothetical iPod


I think I should cave in to the convenience of a real cell phone before I cave to the aural pleasure an iPod promises. So, for now, I have a hypothetical iPod.

There are a number of places at which the music is reminiscent of my hypothetical iPod.

1. Spinning Class: Where I can hear "Livin' la vida loca," "Fly me to the Moon," and the "Toreader song" from Carmen in one hour.

2. _________________: Fill in your favorite women's music festival.

3. Olmsted Falls High School prom, 1964.

4. The set of a Bollywood movie

5. A gay piano bar

6. _________________: Fill in your second favorite women's music festival.

1 comment:

mikebrooks16858992 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.