13 January 2006

four

I was tagged by elizabeth and I have twenty other things I should be doing, so of course, I obliged.

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
1. shoe monger at Famous Footwear
2. first job: petsitter
3. freelance Cleveland bar reviewer
4. editor of literary magazine

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
1. Boogie Nights
2. West Side Story
3. American Graffitti
4. You Can Count on Me

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Olmsted Falls, OH
2. Kent, OH
3. Akron, OH
4. New York, NY

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. The Wonder Years
2. Sex in the City
3. The Daily Show
4. Friends

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Yokohama, Japan
2. Paris, France
(gotta do the exotic locales first :)
3. Ann Arbor, MI
4. Los Angeles (many a time)

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Any Day a Beautiful Change
2. Denelian
3. Design*Sponge
4. Weather.com

Four Favorite Foods
1. ice cream
2. bagels
3. pizza
4. peanut butter
(what am I? a four-year old?)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. in my own bed with my cats
2. in California
3. shopping
4. at my parents' house

Four People Who I Tag Next
1. Leslie
2. DeBiase
3. Adam
4. Bec

No comments: