Intrigued by this post by uber-blogger Jason Kottke, I decided to tabulate how many languages were represented in my music collection (CDs and MP-3s).
• French: Enigma, Madeleine Peyroux, Air, Vous Dansez, Madamoiselle--a mix
• Icelandic: Bjork, Sigur Ros
• Japanese: Puffy AmiYumi, Pizzicato Five
• Indian: Monsoon Wedding soundtrack, I Love Bollywood compilation, some other Indian mix
• Spanish: Does Madonna's La Isla Bonita count?
• Hebrew: Israel's Ultimate Hip Hop (but I don't actually listen to it.)
• African: Kent State's African Drum Ensemble
I'm thinking there may be more, as I'm only going by my memory. Other than the token foreign language tracks bands perform.
What's your multi-culti music quotient?